After installing your WordPress blog, you may notice that it still shows the index of / or the following on the homepage:
Index of /
I will show you how to resolve this but before then, make sure:
- Your WordPress is properly installed at the root of your website and not in a different folder. For example at www.example.com and not at www.example.com/wp
- to confirm that your WordPress installation was done the right way, try to create and publish a post. Click on the published post to see if it is really published.
How to resolve your WordPress site showing Index of /
- Please login to the cpanel
- Clear the Ngnix cache under ‘General information
- Refresh your site and the problem should be solved.
Ad: Get a FREE Bible: Find true peace. Click here to learn how you can get a FREE Bible.
For advert placement/partnership, write [email protected]