The nature of a large family size can be easily explained under the following headings:
Summarily, large family size has the following characteristics:
- It consists of father, mother, brothers, nephews, and many children.
- Members of the family live a subsistence life because of its size. They engage in primary activities to be able to feed the family.
- Members of the family might not be bond together in love because they are not of the same mother.
- The upkeep of the family is the joint responsibilities of every members of the family.
- Health status of a larger family is always affected especially where there is an outbreak of diseases.
- It consists of a large number of people.
Small Family Size
A small family size is the one that has father, mother and few children.
Characteristics of Small Family Size
The following are the characteristics of small family size:
- It consists of small number of people.
- Members of the small family know one another very well.
- There is love and harmony in small family size.
- Any problem that arise in a small family is quickly resolved because of its manageable size.
- They are blood related.
- Members of small family size has strong feelings for one another. Any happening concerns everybody in the family.
- Explain the concept: “large family size”.
- Explain the concept: “small family size”
- Write 5 characteristics of large family size.
- Write 5 characteristics of small family size.
- Which of the family size is preferable, and why?
Ad: Get a FREE Bible: Find true peace. Click here to learn how you can get a FREE Bible.
For advert placement/partnership, write firstname.lastname@example.org