Meaning of Christian attitude to work:
Behaviours Christians should put up at work:
They include the following;
1. Faithfulness: Paul in his epistle to the Colosian Christians spoke against eye-service. Whatever we find ourselves doing, complete faithfulness is demanded of us. We should not do anything as Christians hypocritically.
2. Loyalty; Christians should be loyal and devoted to the service they’ve been called into and not to work deceitfully whether for man or for God.
3. Diligence: Christianity does not tolerate sluggishness. Christians should be up and doing at work to get a maximum result.
4. Consistency: Christians should not play truancy at work because it does not encourage progress because progress is only measured by consistency of diligence and hard work.
5. Creativity: Christians are not expected to be dull ants, they are to be diversified in creating new ideas. Creativity is expected of Christians at work because God our father also is a creative God. We should spice up our work with new ideas that will make our work better.
1. Mention and explain four behaviours a Christian is expected to put up at work.
2. Explain Christian attitude to work.
Get paid for every topic you create in: Shoutam.com Forum!