Learn Solar panel & Inverter installation for free. This course on renewable energy is completely free, you have access to all videos and lessons in the course at no cost.
We have partnered with the number one training institute: Wavetra Energy Academy and other carefully screened and selected international solar installers from U.S.A, Canada, Australia and around the world to bring to you an online yet detailed step by step training on solar panel installation. This is a free online solar training certification, the best online training on solar panel installation you can get.
Learn solar panel & inverter installation for free
Wavetra Energy Academy is the leading Renewable Energy Institute for off-grid solar system installation training. Our intensive Training in Solar system installation and the additional training on Solar and Wind Turbine generator technology is designed to deliver a clear business-focused roadmap success to anyone that is interested in venturing into Renewable Energy.
To get the best from this training, you need to take all lessons and also watch the videos that shows you the hands-on guide on solar panel installation.
We hope that at the end of this course, you the participant will learn how to install solar panels, and all components for your clients.
At the end of the course, you would be able to do the following:
- Renewable Energy Introduction
- Classification of the Sources of Energy
- How do solar panels work?
- Electricity terms and Ohm’s Law explained
- Understanding how solar power system and its components work together
- Understanding solar charge controllers
- Understanding Solar panel types and characteristics
- Solar panel power system sizing and design
- Energy Efficiency and auditing explained
- Explaining Different types of Solar system instalations – Offgrid, Backup and Grid tied systems.
- Inverters – Introduction
- Electrical Safety
- Basic tools for solar system installation
- What you need to know before installing solar system on your roof
- How to install/mount solar panels on the roof
- Deep cycle batteries for solar system installation
- Power Inverter and its functions
- Types of Inverters for solar installation
- How to install Inverters
- Understand Load & Power Estimations & Calculations
- Understand Inverter & Solar Panel Specifications.
Target audience/Who Should Take This Course?:
This course is aimed at Students, graduates, Engineers, Home owners, builders, Architects, Property Developers, system engineers, project managers, Consultants, electricians, roofers, anyone that has interest in Renewable energy or who want, to have a good understanding of Solar power technology.
Computer and Internet Requirements
We have built StopLearn.com to be very responsive across all devices. But your computer or mobile device should match these software specifications for taking the course.
- Compatible with all Android and iOS systems.
- Opera mini browser not recommended
- Chrome, Edge or Firefox browsers recommended -Use latest stable version
Laptop and Desktop Platforms
- PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Mac ( OSX 10.5 or later)
Hardware / Internet Requirements
- 1.8 Ghz or faster processor
- 2 Gb of RAM, 1 Gb of free disk space
- Minimum screen / monitor resolution is 1280 x 800
- Built in sound or sound card
- Computer microphone or regular telephone for Webinar or Live Office Hours participation
- High-speed Internet connection (at least 1 Mb download speed — click here to check your speed)
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari