Consequences of Wasted Talents and Undeveloped Skills
If a person does not discover his or her talents or skills the person and the society may be affected in the following ways:
- The person may remain undeveloped and unfulfilled.
- The society may not make progress, when skills are not developed not much progress will come to such societies.
- The skill in the individual may die with the owner of such skills when it is not identified or nurtured.
- Some hidden knowledge may not be exposed and therefore people will live in ignorance.
- The revenue that could have come to the family of those talented people and the society may be lost.
data-secret=”rdsko60iPK”>Consequences of wasted talents and undeveloped skills