Talent means natural endowment or a superior ability possessed by an individual that has to be discovered and developed. The level of development of a nation is closely related to the availability of these talents.
Consequences of Wasted Talents and Undeveloped Skills
If a person does not discover his or her talents or skills the person and the society may be affected in the following ways:
- The person may remain undeveloped and unfulfilled.
- The society may not make progress, when skills are not developed not much progress will come to such societies.
- The skill in the individual may die with the owner of such skills when it is not identified or nurtured.
- Some hidden knowledge may not be exposed and therefore people will live in ignorance.
- The revenue that could have come to the family of those talented people and the society may be lost.
- Highlight six consequences of undiscovered talents.
- Describe the consequences of undiscovered talents.