There are lots of narrative techniques in literature. Here are some of them:
1. First person narration & Third person narration.
2. Omniscient & Semi-Omniscient.
3. Unified & Fragmented (single or multiple narrators).
4. Reliable & Unreliable narrators.
5. Objective & Subjective narration.
6. Linear & Circular narration.
7. Monologue — Interior & Exterior; Dialogue.
8. Regressive (story starts at Point X and moves backward in time) & Progressive.
9. Fictional & Semi-Fictional. (Non-fictional is the same as semi-fictional).
10. Participant & Non-Participant narrator.