BIBLICAL REFERENCES: ROMANS 12: 9-21. I PETER 3: 8-13. ROMANS 13:1-7.
Identification of the Names of Church Leaders
The church is the body of Christ. It includes our Church leaders and the congregation. Some of our Church leaders are the Pope, Arc Bishops, Bishops, priests, pastors, Prophets and Overseers. As Christians, all members of the Church are brothers and sisters in Christ. In order to have good relationship in the Church, we should show Christian love for one another as brothers and sisters serving the same Christ.
Relationship in the Church
As Christians, we are saddled with the responsibility of showing love, care and concern for other human being even the unbelievers, because it’s through this we can win them to Christ. Here are some ways we can love our brothers and sisters:
- Doing good to one another.
- Are kind and affectionate to one another.
- Pray for those in trouble.
- Love and live peacefully with everyone
- Do not retaliate but forgive.
- Overcome evil with good.
Maintaining Relationship in the Church 1 Peter 3:8-13; Roman 13:1-7;
- As we show Christian love for one another, we should also maintain good relationship with one another in the Church, which includes:
- Have compassion for one another.
- Have a good conscience.
- Make peace among ourselves.
- Bless one another to succeed and prosper in the Christ.
- Be ready to defend our faith to non-Christians.
- Mention three ways of sustaining relationship in the church.
- List five ways of showing Christian love
Field trip means going on an excursion or visiting places of interest. The purpose is to enable us observe, at first hand, some of the things that we learn in class, some of the places we have heard, read in our textbooks or even on mass media.
Places of Interest for an Excursion
Palace: The chief lives in a palace from where he rules over his people. When we visit the palace we shall see:
- How the chief lives.
- How the people greet him in a certain way to show respect for his office.
- The place where he receives visitors.
- The place where he and the council of elders meet to discuss matters affecting the welfare of the people.
The school for the Blind: Here we will observe how blind people are trained to use their hands to read and write and do many other things that normal people do. Such a visit helps us to understand the world of the blind and what we can do to improve their lot when we grow up.
The Orphanages and Motherless Babies: These are homes where children who have lost both parents or have no mothers live. We can see what is done to make them feel happy and wanted. We can hear about how some of the rich people, churches and organizations in the community visit them from time to time. They give them food and clothing. Such a visit helps us to know more about the problems of orphans and how we can help them meet their needs when we grow.
- You must learn to pray to God to help you sustain good relationship in the Church.
- You must learn to pray to God to help you become a true follower of Jesus Christ by showing Christian love to Christians and non-Christians.
NOTE: Students are to pay visit to an orphanage within the locality of State.
- What is a field trip?
- Outline five places you can visit.
- Outline three main purposes of field trip.
- Mention five ways of maintaining good relationship with God’s children.
Get paid for every topic you create in: Shoutam.com Forum!