Question (Use the comment box to answer for evaluation and discussion) on Genetics
- Two varieties of maize, one with yellow seeds and the other with pink seeds were crossed with the parent variety with pink seeds, half of the resulting offspring had yellow seeds white the other half had pink seeds.By Means of labeled diagram only
- Deduce the genotype of the seeds of Fi generation
- How the results of the cross between the F generation and the parent pink variety.
- How many X chromosome will the girl have in each body cell?
- If the parents already have a family of one boy and two girls. What are the chances of their next baby being a boy? Give a reason.
Join Discussion Forum and do your assignment: Find questions at the end of each lesson, Click here to discuss your answers in the forum
Ad: Get a FREE Bible: Find true peace. Click here to learn how you can get a FREE Bible.
For advert placement/partnership, write email@example.com