Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person’s consent. It is any form of unwanted sexual behavior that is forcefully imposed on someone. It is also an unlawful way of compelling a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
This occurs when one human being unlawfully kills another human being e.g homicide. The unlawful killing of one human being by another especially with premeditated malice.The intentional killing or the malicious murder of another person e.g. Homicide.
CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF RAPE AND MURDER
- Lack of contentment
- Unemployment, poverty and financial
- Low self esteem, alcohol and drug abuse.
- Psychological effect.
- Crime can lead to drop out from school, thereby leading to illiteracy.
- Insecurity in the country.
- The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term ______________
A Love B Sexual assault C Indiscipline D. Failure
- One of the effect of rape is _____
A. Prevention B. Employment C. Fear D. psychological effect
3. ___________ occurs when one human being unlawfully kills another human being
A. Rape B. Murder C. Malice D. Killing
4. One of these is not the cause of crime
A. Contentment B. Unemployment C. Indiscipline D. Poverty
5. A woman that is not contented can engage in ___________
A. Hawking B. Stealing C. Terrorism D.Jeveline
1. Define the term ‘rape’
2. List 5 causes and effects of rape and Murder