SECOND TERM E – LEARNING NOTES
JS1 (BASIC 7)
SCHEME OF WORK
- Revision of 1st Term work/ Dance patterns: Definition of Dance patterns.
- Poem: Writing of Text, Writing simple Tunes, Singing in Groups.
- Rhythm: Definition and Development of Rhythm.
- Folk songs: Description of folk music songs. Western Fork songs. Nigerian folk songs, Singing of folk songs.
- Recorder Music: Description 0f the Recorder ,The Recorder family, Holding the Recorder.
- Playing the recorder: Fingering the Recorder, playing the Recorder, Fingering for the right hand.
- Musical Alphabets: Musical Alphabets_ A,B,C,D,E,F,G.
- Clef: Definition of Clef, kinds of Clef. G Clef or Treble Clef, F Clef or Bass clef.
- Staff: Definition of Staff, Letter names of Lines and spaces [Treble Staff] and[ Bass Staff].
- Great Staff: Description of Great staff or stave. Letter names of lines and spaces. Great stave and the key board.