FOOD AND NUTRITION
SCHEME OF WORK FOR FIRST TERM
- Revision/ art of entertainment
- Being a good host/ hostess
- Being a good guest
- Table setting: formal and informal table setting
- Types of party: house warming, naming, birthday etc.
- Food for special occasions e.g. cocktail, buffet, luncheon etc.
- Food service e.g. table service, family service, foreign service, buffet service etc.
- Practicals on food for special occasion and food services.
- Cultural food habit.
- Meaning of food habits and taboos
- Traditional dishes from different localities e.g. Yoruba, Hausa, and Igbo etc.
- Practicals on traditional dishes.
- Foreign dishes e.g. Indian, European etc.
- Practicals on foreign dishes.
- Rechauffe (left over foods)- meaning, uses
- Reheating of left over foods.
- Identify storage facilities for left over foods
Get paid for every topic you create in: Shoutam.com Forum!