Uses of Energy
- Solar energy is a universal source of light to planet earth. The plants also use it to manufacture their own food through photosynthesis.
- Fire wood gives heat for cooking our food.
- Energy from coal is used to boil water, then, produce steam used in steam engines.
- Energy from waterfalls is used in hydro-electric power stations like kanji dam to produce electricity.
- Natural gas, petroleum, diesel oil, etc are all derived from fossil fuels.
- Chemical energy from cells and batteries are used to power our electronics and phones.
- State five source of energy discussed.
- What fuel can we derive from fossil fuels?
- State three uses of energy.
Join Discussion Forum and do your assignment: Find questions at the end of each lesson, Click here to discuss your answers in the forum
For advert placement/partnership, write email@example.com